Due to COVID-19 our stores are currently closed and we are unable to accept any online orders.READ FULL ARTICLE
Changes to Delivery Processes
Due to the increasing impact of Coronavirus, our delivery carrier NZ Post has made some temporary changes to their delivery processes to ensure the safety of our people and customers.
From the 16th of March, all courier delivery will follow the below process.
Delivery on signature required product
NZ Post couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres. They will wait for someone to come to the door and greet as usual. They will then ask for the recipient's name and leave the parcel on the doorstep. The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
If no one is home, then the courier will follow the standard procedure and leave a card to call.
Delivery on non-signature required product
NZ Post couriers will knock on the door as usual and wait for someone to come to the door. If no one is present, the courier will follow the standard process and leave the item in a safe place or leave a card to call if there isn’t a safe place to leave the parcel.READ FULL ARTICLE
For any further updates, please visit the NZ Post website for more information.
A message to The Athlete's Foot community
As a business, we’re committed to the health and safety of our community, customers and team – this is our number one focus. It’s why we’re closely monitoring the impact of the current health situation both locally and around the globe. ⠀READ FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot stores will remain open, and we want to share with you the preventative measures we’re taking. Following the direction of the Australian Government, we have created a safe and clean environment by:⠀
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning routines in-store⠀
- Reinforcing best hygiene practice ⠀
- Encouraging the reduction of handling physical cash⠀
- Ensuring team members who feel unwell stay at home ⠀
The Athlete's Foot online store will also remain open, where you can shop 24/7. With all online orders, you can authorise for packages to be left at your door to minimise contact. ⠀
Let’s get through this as one.
Home Delivery (HD)
- The Athlete's Foot delivers New Zealand wide only
- The Athlete's Foot use NZ Post, offering;
- Signature on Delivery, or
- Authority to Leave delivery service.
To guarantee safe arrival of your order from The Athlete's Foot, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business hours as your delivery requires a signature upon arrival.
If no one is present to sign for the parcel, and a safe place for the parcel is available, we will leave it there so it's ready and waiting for you.
If there is no safe place, we'll leave a card as we normally would.
- PO Boxes and Locked Bags are NOT ACCEPTED.
- We currently do NOT accept international orders.
The Athlete's Foot offers you SAME DAY DISPATCH for ALL orders placed before 11AM (dependent on stock availability).
There are sometimes instances where a product you have ordered is not in stock, therefore the same day dispatch may not be met, however you will be notified and we will endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
All orders are expected to be dispatched within 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is unavailable, The Athlete's Foot will endeavour to notify you of any delay within 24 hours.
In these situations, The Athlete's Foot Customer Service team will notify you within 24 hours, with the endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
- All dispatch times exclude weekends.
- The Athlete's Foot Customer Service operates Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm NZST.
Tracking Your Order
From the moment your order leaves the store, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
You may also track your order directly through NZ Post hereREAD FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot New Zealand aims to deliver your order within 2-5 business days almost anywhere in New Zealand*.READ FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot delivers products New Zealand wide using NZ Post.
The Athlete's Foot offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150, No matter your location in New Zealand or how many pairs you decide to purchase from us.
Orders under $150.00 will attract an automatic $10.00 shipping charge which is added during the checkout process.READ FULL ARTICLE
Click & Collect (C&C)
Why Click & Collect?
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours*.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum purchase amount.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store*. (*During business hours & subject to availability.)
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
BEAT THE QUEUES WITH CLICK & COLLECT TODAY!!READ FULL ARTICLE
How to Click & Collect
Simply browse the website to find the products you're after, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.
- Select 'Collect In Store' and 'Check Availability'.
- Enter your address or postcode and the closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed.
- Select your preferred store then click 'Save And Close' in the top right corner.
- Click "Add To Cart" and this will add the product to your cart. You are now free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for an email or SMS from us letting you know your order is ready, then simply head into your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you) to collect your order. Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll prepare your order for collection. When ready we'll contact you directly via your provided contact details to collect your order in store during business hours.