What is Click & Collect and how does it work?
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours*.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order and no delivery charges.
- No minimum purchase amount.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store*. (*During business hours & subject to availability.)
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
BEAT THE QUEUES WITH CLICK & COLLECT TODAY!READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I place a Click & Collect order?
Simply browse the website to find the products you're after, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.
- Select 'Collect In Store' and 'Check Availability'.
- Enter your address or postcode and the closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed.
- Select your preferred store then click 'Save And Close' in the top right corner.
- Click "Add To Cart" and this will add the product to your cart. You are now free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for an email or SMS from us letting you know your order is ready, then simply head into your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you) to collect your order. Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll prepare your order for collection. When ready we'll contact you directly via your provided contact details to collect your order in-store during business hours.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Can't make it to store and need to cancel your Click & Collect order? Please get in touch with our Customer Experience Team and provide them with the following information as this helps speed up the process:
- Order number (this can be found in your order confirmation)
Our Customer Experience Team will be able to get this sorted for you.READ FULL ARTICLE